Saturday, July 10, 2010

COSPLAY PLZ

Sooooo, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before or not, but I'm actually in a cosplay group - which is doing a Naruto group cosplay on Halloween - now. On top of that, I have Anime LA (if I go this year) to think of. All of this is within the next six months, but I'm most concerned with what's nearly a year away: Anime Expo 2011.

I already preregistered, know who I'm going with, and have a hotel picked out. Now all I need is to choose an epic cosplay.

And I mean EPIC.

No more of this throw something together at the last minute nonsense, I am determined - nay, DESTINED - to do something amazing this year!

.....

Now I just have to figure out what that something is.

4 comments:

  1. I need to join a cosplay group, ha.

    And what do you mean by epic/amazing? Like visually appealing, or complex, or a character you really like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... both? I mean, I've cosplayed as characters I've liked in the past, but they were all simple designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, an elaborate cosplay of a character you love. BRAINSTORM. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAY! Let's see... possibilities:

    - Tifa (FF7:AC)
    - Lightning (FF13)
    - Rosette (Chrno Crusade)
    - Sakura (TRC)
    - Chi (Chobits)

    I guess I'm partial to Tifa since she's my favorite female character of all time (aside from Winry, but I've been Winry tons of times), but IDK. It's pretty over done.

    ReplyDelete