Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rainy Days And A Hazy Future

What do you think of when you think "southern California weather"? Sunny days and beach-worthy nights, right? Well, I think of drought and sweaty summers, but it's essentially the same thing.

Today, however, was incredibly different. I got several calls about a tornado watch. Yeah. We're lucky if we get a couple inches of rain a year, what with living in the desert and all.

Anyway, I think I've more or less made a decision on where I'll transfer for my junior and senior years of college. It sounds so early to think that far ahead, but I'll have to apply by like... next winter or so D:

Oh, right, the decision. Well, I decided to apply to UCLA in hopes of getting out of Riverside, but will apply to UCR as well, as a back up. And if I don't get into either? Hm... well, I guess I'm just screwed then XD

4 comments:

  1. Strange weather lately in a lot of places. I hope you get into where you want, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, it's like the weather apocalypse! Thanks, btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome that you've been planning. Hey, we'll be applying to colleges at about the same time! :) Hope it works out for you down the road... I'll be rooting for you from the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, it's kind of amusing how many people I know that will be applying to colleges at that time. XD Weird.

    ReplyDelete