Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Siiiiiick, Dude

For the past few days I've been plagued with a cold of sorts, so I don't have too much to say. I'm doing exceedingly well in all of my classes - I know, I'm surprised too - though tomorrow I have tests in every single one of them.

Hopefully I won't pass out mid exam, there aren't any bells to wake me up in college xD

Well, I figure if I have the energy to joke, I should be on the road to recovery. Though who knows, I do have a tendency to get lost...

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that you're doing so well. :) Just taking general courses?

    Get well soon, and good luck with things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely over my sickness as of today! w00t!

    Yeah, for now I'm just taking the basics and the occasional elective.

    ReplyDelete