Monday, March 8, 2010

Feh

No updates for awhile, huh? Well, my bad luck continued - still haven't gotten my PC back yet, cellphone troubles, my alarm isn't waking me up, etc. - fabulous isn't it? On top of that, it was my birthday weekend, (actual birthday on March 4th) and the birthday party curse lived on. Nothing went as planned, and barely anyone ended up being able to come. Basically, it was the usual.

The good news is that:

1) I've lived to see 19.

2) I've got an A in sociology.

3) I finished 7 songs for FAWM.

That's about it. I could list off the thirty bad things, but I won't bother.

2 comments:

  1. Well happy belated birthday!! Hope your luck starts changing... but I can relate with that bad luck streak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And, yeah, bad luck streaks, not fun.

    ReplyDelete