Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Game Of Life

Why am I in college? Seriously. Don't give me that "to gain more career opportunities" crap either. That's why people go to college. But why am I here? My parents gave me the college or move out ultimatum, but in the end, I could've gone out and gotten a job.

It's like when you're playing Life, the board game. At the beginning, you can either get a career or go to college, and I've forgotten why I chose this path. I think I'm going to add that to my list of what I want to do this summer, figure out why I put myself through this misery of higher education.

Actually, I'll make a list right now:

- Figure out why I'm going to college.
- Learn at least 3 more songs on guitar.
- Clean my room.
- Do well in my summer classes.
- Go on an adventure.
- Post at least 15 drawings.
- Finish at least one video game.
- Write at least one story/fanfiction.
- Do a random favor for a friend. This was actually REALLY easy.
- Watch at least 5 movies.
- Read at least 5 books.
- Continue to blog regularly.

Wow... that's a really long list.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is a lot. XD BETTER GET STARTED.

    But it's probably for the best that your parents forced you to go to college. :P At least this way even if you don't know what to do now, you'll have achieved some stuff in the college world (at least gotten some credits) by the time you figure out what you want to major in. Better than having to start from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. It's why I chose community college rather than a university. (That, and a university probably wouldn't have accepted me xD)

    ReplyDelete