Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy

"Apparently day six of the 30 day blogging challenge has no prompt. That is, it's one of those days where you're free to discuss whatever you please. Um... that's not helpful.

I"


That was as far as I got with my blog post yesterday before spontaneously passing out. Apparently getting 4 hours of sleep or less for several days in a row isn't a good idea. Huh. Surprise, surprise.

Anyway, today is "A photo that makes you happy." After digging through my Facebook photos, this is what I came up with:


It's a photo of me and three of the people who meant everything to me in high school/middle school. There weren't many times when we took pictures really, but for some reason that day, my parents pulled out the camera. We were playing Rock Band, of course :)

This was taken our senior year of high school, so a little less than two years ago. It feels like an eternity ago though...
I miss hanging out with this group all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, this picture makes me happy too. We should totally reprise the scene over the holidays, yes?

    ReplyDelete