Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tired

Today - or rather, the last 12 hours, which spanned across yesterday/today - was cool. It really was. I got to hang out with my favorite people, had some great laughs, and even made a spontaneous trip to the beach. Epic, right?

Somewhere along the way, however, one of the friend's friends called, and they needed assistance, as their car had broken down at 2am. Okay, not a problem, I didn't really mind. Eventually, after an hour or so, it did start to matter. I got tired. Not physically tired, or else I wouldn't be blogging at nearly six in the morning.

Tired of people? No, I want to hang out with my friends. I suppose I'm just tired of disappointment. Situations and people not living up to their potential. It's depressing. I'm not really sure how any of this nonsense relates, but whatever.

I don't know anymore, I just know I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment